wplm strange behaviour .. Bug ?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues wplm strange behaviour .. Bug ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello wplms masters ! I had this problem some times ago ( https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/unit-mixed-up/ ) It's alittle bit complicatyed so I will try to be clear: It looks like there is a problem when creating units directly in the second language with wplm.. I had that multiple times (I think I created the unit within front page in the second language) So if I do that, then when I click directly on the link in the curriculum it gives strange behaviour: It can go to the first language in some random unit, or saying directly 'this formation can not be taken' ??? I solved that by erasing the total curriculum, than translating from 1st language to 2nd language in wordpress admin and setting up again the curriculum in second language.. I have some big courses so it's a little bit annoying :( :( So I thought I should tell you that you can investigate and solve that... thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, In WPML every page, every posts duplicates itself for other language. So even you are creating a course you need to duplicate the course for other languages. Same goes with units, quizzes and then connect the units in course curriculum And it is really difficult to find out what you did wrong while duplicating. Try the above step with other course and units and then check again Please follow step by step. Do not skip anything in rush
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thank you for your answer, well I don't understand what I did wrong look at that: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYhuj0p0eH Clicking on the curriculum unit doesn't work... I'm added to the course of course, I tried ressetting the course in admin, I tried with several accounts :( what should I check ?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    share your page url and credentials in a private reply. we will check. please also try to deactivate all your plugins.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The error is appearing from wpml plugin itself .We are properly checking the post type of the unit there and then restricting the access . Seems like the plugin is resetting some kind of permission settings . The user has to be the author of the unit .
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thanks for the message, I think that there's a problem when you create unit with the upfront system ! it creates it with some wrong parameter (maybe it put the unit in english and then forbid to access it because we are in french or something like that) It's not the first time that I have strange problem like that :( :( I have to investigate but before I have to finish to recreate the 30++ unit for this course :( :( and hope it works if you can try or have any idea to solve this ... Thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually the students cannot access the units directly in wplms .Only the creator of the unit and admin can access the units .Student will see direct access to unit is not allowed message .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘wplm strange behaviour .. Bug ?’ is closed to new replies.