WPLMS 2.0

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, Mr. Vibe, The update for theme 2.o is not release yet?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Update will be released more or less today or tommorrow .
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    There's a site-wide notice at the top of this website saying that 2.0 has been released. Still no links for download.... please let us know where the mysterious link is :) Nice work on 2.0, btw! Thanks.
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    i don't see the update in theme forest and my site doesn't show the theme updates, any idea on how to update theme to 2.0
    potositech
    Spectator
    I just purchased and downloaded theme .But it is not WPLMS 2.0 . Can you provide the latest theme to download.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, Most plugins been updated automatically to the last version as advised. There is a red flag in admin to update the theme to the last one, don't see any update available. Some pages are corrupted. When the theme update would be open for automatic update or can you pls provide the link to server upload? Thanks
    beata111
    Participant
    nowhere possible to download it, not yet
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    where can i download 2.0 theme? the plugins are all updated and now my site is broken as I cannot update the theme. I have had to leave this note on a maintenance mode page:  
    Sorry we are closed at the moment. We are experiencing technical difficulties with our theme provider which has made the site unusable. We hope to have STMleader.com up and running as soon as Vibethemes gets things sorted. Sorry we missed you!
    247webmaster
    Spectator
    Envato - Still only 1.9.9 on download????  The readme.txt in the zip even says 1.8.1!    
    Kupka
    Spectator
    unbelievable. had to do backup. costs me another two hours of my day.
    Saturn2017
    Participant
    Hi, all, WPLMS 2.0 has just approved by themeforest, you can update it now. It looks really cool!  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi, After the WPLMS 2.0 theme update - a new bug: <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Warning</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">: Illegal string offset 'layout_shortcode' in </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">/home/id/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: #f9f9f9;"> on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">2173</span> On desktop pages corrupted, on mobile can't load. We didn't upgrade Visual Composer to the last version, may be that's the reason? Thanks for help,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update the vibe custom types plugin for this to fix it . Make sure you update all plugins and theme to latest version to avoid any conflicts .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0’ is closed to new replies.