WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
    @Mr. Vibe: I tried - Admin->WPLMS->Buddypress The upload works correctly, but still not applying the image. I tried use that way: Admin->Users->Extended profile->Profile photo Not working to. Now I have 2 folders: wp-content/uploads/avatars/1 - some avatars here from Profile->Change avatar process. wp-content/uploads/2016/1 - another images I tried before from Admin->WPLMS->Buddypress process.
    snjong
    Participant
    Front-end course creation: 1) By default, the course certificate is disable but the set cert percentage and cert template fields are not hidden. 2) create event fail, no field to create event. 3) Cant select the unit type, hope can add a new function: direct add unit type at the editor, so user can select video, pdf, or image, then direct upload. no need to select the unit type at the setting. 4) Assignment submission and attachment type input fields missing. 5) Create new product, hope can add set sale price duration at front end, if not the sale price had no meaning.   Sidebar 1) single course page, sidebar not display correctly 2) all course page- create a course and become an instructor button appear together for instructor - admin and instructor role   Other 1) Course curriculum - Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-template.php on line 1059  
    David
    Participant
    I found another bug: Admin->WPLMS->Sidebar Manager Admin->WPLMS->Buddypress Admin->WPLMS->Course Manager Admin->WPLMS->Fonts Manager Admin->WPLMS->Social information Admin->WPLMS->Miscellaneous Problem with select options. Check the image below for more detailed reference.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Snjong : Thanks ! I'll check these issues asap. @David : Thanks for reporting ! Fix for this : Go to WP Admin - Appearance - Editor - wplms - register.php, locate line: wp_enqueue_style( 'admin-css', VIBE_URL .'/assets/css/old_files/select2.min.css' ); change it to wp_enqueue_style( 'select2-css', VIBE_URL .'/assets/css/old_files/select2.min.css' );
    quanto
    Spectator
    With "App Style" skin, clicking on Dashboard in the Menu: Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_options_page() in ...\wplmstwo.dev\wp-content\plugins\bp-profile-cover\includes\class.settings.php on line 31
    quanto
    Spectator
    Vibe Page Builder is not stable. I edited some of the demo pages (Home, etc.) making some small changes. When I saved the page content and updated the page, everything was erased and the page is empty
    quanto
    Spectator
    With this theme when I'm in Wordpress > Customize and try to close the customization panel, the X button is not active and I cannot return to backend.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @quanto: Thanks for sharing. I'll share the next beta (email you soon) with the reported fixes and other fixes which we've found.
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Hi there: I wanted to test out WPLMS 2.0 but didn't get the link....could you please forward the link also email address is [email protected]
    David
    Participant
    @Mr Vibe: Same problem here with Wordpress->Customize. I cannot close.
    David
    Participant
    Star rating not showing with Elegant theme skin. If you try go back to Default theme skin, the Star rating still broken. Look the image below for more detailed information.
    quanto
    Spectator
    Will Modern Theme be compatible with WPLMS 2.0?
    David
    Participant
    Suggestion: If the header style is "App style", buddypress sidebar should be removed. See the image below for any reference.
    David
    Participant
    Header style "App style" over footer.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @quanto : Yes, Since modern theme completely overrides the templates, there would not any changes in the modern theme. There are a few css changes for which modern theme update will be released. However, with modern theme the "layout options" would not be available, because the templates are overridden in the child theme. @David: Although the observation is correct. The only issue is we'll not want to remove it when you're viewing other user profiles. Also, not all the tabs are included in the left menu sidebar. Yes, the second issue has been fixed in the Beta2 update, releasing today. Besides, did you check the setting : Wp admin - WPLMS - Buddypress - Single Member Profile Tabs visibility Enable it and the profile tabs will be removed from other user profiles :)   @quanto , @david, @snjong : Many thanks for your efforts ! Really appreciate it.  
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results’ is closed to new replies.