WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @quato, @David @ Snjong and others : WPLMS 2.0 Beta 2 version released. Download from here
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    Can we update just by using the Upload Theme menu inside the Dashboard: Appearance? Also, if I have a child theme I'm using now (e.g. WPLMS White) will uploading/installing 2.0 trickle down to the child themes? OR to test and see the changes in 2.0 do I need to change the theme to the main theme WPLMS again?  
    quanto
    Spectator
    Missalignments: in carousel block, in multiline titles in the block  
    quanto
    Spectator
    misaligned blocks when the courses have different number of lines
    quanto
    Spectator
    distorted facebook icon
    quanto
    Spectator
    These issues are sill present even in WPLMS 2.0 Beta 2: Vibe Page Builder is not stable. I edited some of the demo pages (Home, etc.) making some small changes. When I saved the page content and updated the page, everything was erased and the page is empty With this theme when I'm in Wordpress > Customize and try to close the customization panel, the X button is not active and I cannot return to backend.
    quanto
    Spectator
    Misalignment in App Style Header + Elegant Skin
    quanto
    Spectator
    Cannot close the App Style header when clicking on the icon
    quanto
    Spectator
    It seems that the search icon and box is misaligned in all headers
    David
    Participant
    WPLMS EventOn still included on WPLMS installation. WPLMS Customizer fail to install. Setup Theme with Sample Data fail to execute.
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Installation WPLMS 2 beta 2 OK but impossible to launch 'install demo content' :( And WooCommerce 2.5 say to launch setup process retunr me 'you dont have right to acces this page' and i have this message: The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Buddydrive. Strange WPLMS Customizer workfine for me (all plugin install no problem)
    David
    Participant
    Buddypress avatar still not working. I receive an error message. Buddydrive buttons with different size. I fixed this one adding a class="button" in buddydrive submit button and I modified padding value to 10px 24px. Default avatar still pointing to the old image folder. Should be assets/images/avatar.jpg (new version location). Look the image below for more detailed reference.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Would you guys please add the course item layout from Modern to the new update? I am using Default theme and unfortunately its not there .  I really like the layout. Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @enzofsilva: except modern child theme all other child themes will get the layouts. Except header layout. Blank child theme will get all the layout and header options. @quanto, @david,@daffrider : thanks I've noted all the issues, will check and fix them. @duy87: the course layout c3 is exactly that in moderne theme.  
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Just installed WPLMS 2.0 (the new beta) Like the styling flexibility and options Please see this screenshot https://cloudup.com/cLXya30LSej The instructing courses (and also the numbers created don't match up) and don't display correctly. Also, the vibe shortcodes don't work in the Front End Editor  
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results’ is closed to new replies.