WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    quanto
    Spectator
    In WPLMS 2.0 Beta 3, Revolution Slider and WPLMS Customizer fail to install during the One-Click Setup. I think they aren't included in the setup
    No One
    Spectator
    wplms 2 Beta 3 Header : App Style Issues : (1) : in fixed main menu, User Avatar disappearing (2) : all menus opens in the same block. (3) : at course page Visual Composers fails (4) : at start course page Visual Composers fails     Attached : Screenshots
    duy87
    Spectator
    Mr.Vibe, @Duy87: The item layout you're looking at is added by the Modern Theme and the code is in the modern child theme. The issue in modern theme is that is lacks the image of the layout in the pagebuilder. This has been resolved in the modern theme update 2.0. So will I have to install the modern theme as well to have just the course item layout? Or are you saying that its going to be included in the 2.0 update? Thanks.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Is it possible to add Course progress widget that is on students dashboard for instructors as well? Because I think instructors should have the same widgets as well because instructors  enroll courses too.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @justuser: thanks for the screenshots. We're on it. The menus for the app style and mooc headers are different. You need to build mega menus for it. I'll be sharing a tutorial on it. @foxycleop: wplms s3 issue is different from wplms 2.0 we'll cover it with wplms s3 update. @duy: custom featured block styles can be added easily. We also have a plugin for this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-hover-block-plugin-integration-with-wplms/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @jbuser : I am unable to replicate the issues. Please make sure you've updated the plugins as well.    
    duy87
    Spectator
    Mr.Vibe, I was talking about modern course layout that I screenshoted for you.. If its going to be included in update 2.0?? I am not looking for any other layout but that. What about those student widgets? Is it going to be available for instructors as well? Thsnk you.
    No One
    Spectator
    wplms 2 Beta 3 Header : App Style Issues : (1) : Page Builder contents disappears. (2) : Blank screen when viewing website via Mobile. (3) : User avatar (Login trigger) Won't close by click.   http://beta.progressacademy.uk/   Attached : Screenshots
    David
    Participant
    Transparent header on shop page.
    David
    Participant
    Wordpress->Customize still not closing after clicking on X. Problem with alignment of vibe_bp_login with Sleek header style. Look the first image below. I received a message error when I tried create a folder using the option My Courses. Look the second image below.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @David : Thanks for the screenshot. The error is a core Buddydrive error. Make sure the Folder permissions are corrrect.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you all for Participating in WPLMS 2.0 beta testing. We've now released the WPLMS 2.0 update with almost all the reported bug fixes. @Quanto, @David, @JustUser, @Duy , @foxycleop @lifeischoice : Special Thanks for helping us. Thanks for all the effort. You'll receive a small gift form us very soon.
Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results’ is closed to new replies.