WPLMS 2.0 beta testing

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features WPLMS 2.0 beta testing

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for all the tests. We've fixed majority of the issues posted in this forum topic and as detected by our team. I'll be posting WPLMS 2.0 beta2 in this forum soon for testing. Please do share your results.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    WPLMS 2.0 beta 2 Released. Download from this link : http://ow.ly/XjF9I The download link is available for next 12 hours.
    flaviotx
    Spectator
    The course page its blank in some areas
    enzofsilva
    Spectator
    I was using the Modern child theme... all my page settings pulled from plugins, etc. are not visible when I visit the website. I only see the header menu bar on Firefox. Some pages on Chrome are ok... but still can't see courses to edit here blank stage area (I had 2 courses here one unpublished and one published): http://www.learninglegion.com/all-courses/   www.learninglegion.com
    snjong
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, Why the one click setup theme can't function? When I click it, there is no response.
    Lifeischoice
    Spectator
    The customizer plugin appears to missing for the plugin folder?
    chinolz
    Spectator
    carrie
    Spectator
    Is there anyway I can join in with beta testing? My site is in development stage and not released yet. My email id is: [email protected] Thanks in advance!!
    BAM
    Participant
    I would be interested but can I install on a test domain first? It will not be open to the world. Just private? [email protected] Also any guidance on easy way to setup a dev environment that I test and role forward or backwards would be great this will be more important later as I grow  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @flavitox : Please make sure you update the plugins as well. I think vibe course module plugin is not updated in your setup. @enzofsilva: Thanks, we've now resolved this issue. @snjong : Checking, the one click setup right now .. @Lifeischoice : Yes, I think I forgot to add it. Thanks for pointing out.
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0 beta testing’ is closed to new replies.