WPLMS 4.05: Course Category Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WPLMS 4.05: Course Category Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Course category is not working and there is no one available for support. Here is the URL for all my course categories: https://www.academy.virtualx.tv/course-cat/***
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, MAke sure vibe Bp and WPLMS plugins are on version 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 , if not getting the then update, If I still found this issue, I will add this in bugs list Thanks,
    mgozitn
    Participant
    I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved:
    1. To make the course page to look exactly like the course page as shown under DEMO 2.
    2. The Number of Students per course, although deselected/unchecked under the CURSE MANAGER, but they are still showing on the site. I have noted that other users are also experiencing the same challenge.
    I understand that the activity pages is a bug. I will wait for the 4.1 version. However, please help me with those two outstanding issues at the meantime.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please do not use 1 topic for all the issues. If the course category issue is resolved please create a new topic. Kindly confirm if this topic can be closed. Share the topic link for next issue.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, we will continue on your new topic and close this topic as this is resolved!  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4.05: Course Category Not Working’ is closed to new replies.