WPLMS 4.097 Error on WPLMS Settings Save Not Found

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS 4.097 Error on WPLMS Settings Save Not Found

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    Hello, I have purchased a license and installed and setup wordpress version: 5.6.2 and activated the theme as usual. When i go to WPLMS->settings and change anything and press save the page redirects to: /wp-admin/optins.php with error 404 not found. I check manually if this files exists/accessible and works fine but i dont know what is the issue on this level. Tried to turn on WP_DEBUG and shows an error: Notice: Undefined index: tab in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-bbb/classes/class.settings.php on line 27 Any idea how to fix this problem or what it is? Thank you
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    I found this error in logs when i click save: Notice: Undefined index: quiz_passing_score in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-h5p-plugin/vibebp/class.init.php on line 55
    Diana
    Participant
    Did you enabled any third-party plugin? Can I check the issue on your site? after disabling your third-party plugins
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    Sure how can i provide the access? Thank you
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    youssefkeyrouz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, closing
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4.097 Error on WPLMS Settings Save Not Found’ is closed to new replies.