WPLMS 4 – Menu on Dashboard Panel not recognize change language

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPLMS 4 – Menu on Dashboard Panel not recognize change language

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marcelodidier
    Spectator
    I followed the tutorial and it's translating, but when I change language, it doesn't appear with the translation carried out. I use WPLMS 4 with WPML and i use de Refresh Buddypress Navigation and work just a language default (In this case is Portuguese) Every menus in this part don't recognize the translations created. Please I need help with this project.
    marcelodidier
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we checked it out and found that the issue is related to wpml itself .OUr menu is being fetched based on the language cookie that wpml sets in browser. This cookie it not setting properly : http://somup.com/crQIIZr4Iv Please contact wpml why even clicking on the wpml naviagtion the cookies is not changing at all?
    marcelodidier
    Spectator
    Thank you so much for the return. I'll contact them and return here.
    marcelodidier
    Spectator
    Returno to me, and i change de format for the ?lang= in the WPML > Languages and work perfect. Very Thanks!
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation good to know that it is working fine
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 4 – Menu on Dashboard Panel not recognize change language’ is closed to new replies.