Wplms and Paid Membership Pro

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Wplms and Paid Membership Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Hi, i installed paid membership pro and followed the setup instructions. I currently sell individual courses or course packages with unlimited access (with woocommerce). I want to add membership to access all courses plus other content. I created two membership levels: a 7-day free one (not to ask for credit card details) and a monthly subscription plan. I have some questions: 1-is it better to use the woocommerce integration for paid membership pro to have the same checkout page or is it better to use only paid membership pro for membership sales? 2-I set the double option for immediate purchase or membership for a trial on a course as in your configuration video and it works. I tried to create the new user by selecting the membership option and everything worked. I noticed that the course is added to the my courses section after clicking on start course. when the membership expires does the course automatically disappear from the mycourse section? I tried to cancel the membership level and user order but the course remained accessible. 3-it is not possible to enter the membership status in the buddypress user profile? sorry for the many questions ... thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, To setup pmpro with wplms please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAaUjHtNNU To integrate it with the woocommerce follow this guide : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/using-woocommerce-checkout-page-with-pmpro-membership/ you would need to install this pmpro addon also : https://wordpress.org/plugins/pmpro-woocommerce/ Thanks,
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    it looks like an auto responder I said that I had already seen the setup video and that I knew about the woocommerce integration. Can you please read the 3 questions and answer me? the main problem is what happens at the end of the second question: I have a free membership level which, after expiration, allows user to view the videos in the course units
    Veronica
    hi, 1. depends on you both works, if your payment gateway not supported by pmpro then use woocommerce addon otherwise not 2 . can you please explain? so we check the same on our local! 3. yes form LMS settings you can provide a link to pmpro account
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Hi, point one and three solved, thanks I'll explain in detail the issue of point 2 I created a membership level free ID 3 - 7 day free trial (called Prova gratuita 7 giorni but I set 1 day of expiration). On the course "Dai primi accordi al Barrè" I have set the double option for unlimited access at 49 € or Prova gratuita 7 giorni. I did a customer trial by choosing the Prova gratuita 7 giorni option, I created the account at checkout and by accessing the site and clicking on Start course I was able to access the course (which in this way was added to the my courses section customer profile). The problem is that after membership expire I can still access the course. I checked it is in the account the membership has expired rightly but with the customer test profile I can still access the course and see the videos in the units. I am sending you the credentials to replicate the problem. thanks
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this might be a problem , we need to check. it please provide some time .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Let me know how to solve: I bought paid membership pro because in your videos I saw that it was compatible with wplms but with this issue it's unusable
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right we replicated the issue and also belive we have fixed this but I ran a test and expired a membership forcefully but the pmpro docs recommended hook did not work . We are checking this further .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    I hope it will be resolved soon because at the beginning of September I wanted to start with all the marketing related to membership but in this way I am stopped
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we tested this regourously and found that this is working just fine and there are not any issues with it . You need to check the pmpro settings itself for this if the memberships are expiring or not . Note that pmpro is setting a cron job for the membership expiration mail on which it also expires the membership . This is working fine please share the username for which this is not working and your site url and admin creds .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    it seems to me that nothing is solved. with the trial account that has expired since 9 September I can access the course. I send you the credentials of the test user:
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    however, I delete the account first and i try again to see if it works. I'll let you know
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    no way, it doesn't work. everything is exactly as it was three weeks ago when I contacted you. the account has expired trial but is able to access the course despite the expiration. I send you the administrator credentials and those of the test account. I hope to have an answer in a short time because having the same problem after 3 three weeks that we are in contact is real frustrating
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Wplms and Paid Membership Pro’ is closed to new replies.