wplms appointments activation throws error

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 wplms appointments activation throws error

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    We have two plugins vibe appointments and wplms appointments. We have vibe appointments activated but when i try to activate the wplms appointments then i see following error: CRITICAL Cannot redeclare wplms_appointments_translations() (previously declared in /home/442517.cloudwaysapps.com/spcbwjwwds/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-appointments/loader.php:72) in /home/442517.cloudwaysapps.com/spcbwjwwds/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-appointments/wplms-appointments.php on line 60 So I had to deactivate the wplms appointments plugin. Is there any fix for this? Current version wplms appointment is 1.6.1 and vibe appointment is 1.0
    Diana
    Participant
    Please do not use both plugins simultaneously If you are on v4 then use vibe appointments If you are on v3 then use wplms appointments And update vibe appointments version by adding the key in vibebp - Addons The current version is 1.3
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Share your email id which you used to purchase both the addons. I will cross verify the keys. Mark your reply as private while sharing
    Adam
    Spectator
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Please share the receipt of vibe appointment plugin after that I will share your license key and download link. Thank you
    Adam
    Spectator
    Adam
    Spectator
    check the email: [email protected]
    Adam
    Spectator
    I found the license code in our email for those two plugins but none of them are working anymore. Please provide valid link and license code
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Adam
    Spectator
    Good, all are now sorted out. You can close the ticket.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms appointments activation throws error’ is closed to new replies.