WPLMS Appointments Problems

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments WPLMS Appointments Problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    TurcoLouco
    Participant
    Hi team, I have many problems with appointments plugin. Firstly when i activated the plugin page loader never stop! Then i disabled page loader then my site worked but login ajax doesnt work well. <p style="text-align: left;">Also i cant Schedule Calendar! the button doesnt effecting anything. Also i cant see any dates or times. Also when i try the "book instructor". 404 page shows up. Im really stuck with this plugin. I just want in my site 2 instructor can bookable and then instructor with 1 student will make video conversation. just this. I passed 2 weeks and still tryng to arrange plugin. Before buying plugin i can make bookings. after i purchased now i cant do anything. Please help me asap! Best regards. Mehmet</p>
    Diana
    Participant
    @TurcoLouco Yes, we recently faced an issue that create meeting was not working which was reported by a user. So we were working on the issue. please first update the addon. We have released an update today And then share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check the issue
    TurcoLouco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    TurcoLouco
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    TurcoLouco
    Participant
    Thanks Diana, Now calendar looks working. But i still have a issues. 1- Instructor cant see who is booked when they want to accept or reject. (No pic, no name) 2- When hit bookings tab first show all availeble times then all dissapering. ?! 3- on Instructing Appointments tab instructor can see bookings(but still doesnt know who booked) when hit more details, he cant manage, he cant send massage(it says sending... but doesnt effect) he cant reschedule, cancel or mark appointment attended! 4- Adding a new calendar or edit calendar i can never edit slots(minutes or slot, Type, Status even a Online Meeting/Conference) 5- I bought 600min video encrypt but i cant manage book then meet. 6-At Meetings tab no meetings found? 7- Notifications are not working too. When some one send new request of booking instructor cant see. Also student cant see if his appointment is accepted or not. 8- Students cant see message to instructor. 9- At the messaging only first and 1 time they can send a file. But itshould be every time. 10- When a student book a appointment then student cant see if accepted or when? 11- At the instructor Appointments tab student view doesnt show any bookable times? 12- Also when student accepted the appointment. That time removing from the list. So no body can see if there was a slot?(Its not really necesary. can still same) Actualy i want just, Incturctor can be bookable then they will made online/videoconferencing with 1 acepted student at a time(30 minutes). Student must see bookable times of instructor and can send private messages with files. All of them must notificate by site. if message came or new appointments arranged, or changed time etc.( I can see at admin side, but i want they can see at them own page) I think there is more issues but i tired of writing. Can you please fix that issues and can you help me about simple booking and online video conferecing please. I just bought your theme and plugins to do that. Simple book, manage meeting connect 1 on 1. Thats it. Thanks for your attention. Best regards. Mehmet
    Diana
    Participant
    TurcoLouco
    Participant
    Hi diana? Im still waiting. You wanted 3 days but its been 9 days?
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry I forgot to update you. Some of the issues are fixed. Will add the fixes on your site in 3 hours
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Appointments Problems’ is closed to new replies.