WPLMS Batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches WPLMS Batches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erez
    Spectator
    Hey guys. Purchased Batches and am now trying to figure out how to use it: My situation: I create a course in the backend. I have a few instructors who will each run courses based on the "master course". For this - I will use batches. Enabled "Buy Batch" option and created a couple of batch options (according to course cost). I created a user with an instructor role. When an instructor wishes to run a course - I want them to purchase the seats and then add their students to the system (students register with the instructor and he needs to add them to the system). As students are not site users, the instructor will need to add the students manually (probably using a WPLMS registration form, although I didn't manage to connect a form with a specific batch yet...) After purchasing a batch - the course does not appear on the instructor dashboard for some reason. And he does not have an option go EDITor Create course... What did I doo wrong?   Thanks, Erez
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, If you set an instructor as the batch moderator or batch administration and connect course to the batch, then this doesn't mean that the instructor can edit that course. An instructor can only edit a course if she has created it otherwise not. A batch admin can only see the batch statistics and can control when the batch students can access the course.  
    Erez
    Spectator
    Ok. But issue is that after purchasing a batch that has stage A associated with it, the course still doesn’t appear under teaching courses”... So am I supposed to add another step and somehow make him a moderator?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, By teaching courses you mean instructing courses ? No, it will not come there because he is not the instructor of that course. After the user purchase the course through buy batch the user is set as the batch administrator and he can only manage the batch not the courses.
    Erez
    Spectator
    So I am not sure how to use the plugin. Our instructors teach the course (at least the offline part) so there needs to be a way to tie the course with the instructor.. will the instructor purchasing the batch (the course seats) be able to mark the students as complete??
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, When the instructor purchases the batch then the instructor can only manage batch and not the courses. Only the course instructor can manage the course. Do you want the instructor to become as a co-author of the course, I can provide a code for that. Let me know.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.