WPLMS Batches and S3 Plugins

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches WPLMS Batches and S3 Plugins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    I had purchased WPLMS Batches Plugin and S3 Plugin when we were in initially in version 3.9. Now in the same domain we removed the old version and setup WPLMS 4.0 version and tried to activate the license both the boxes seems to be in red only and i dont see batches option while creating courses. Can you please login to my setup and check what the issues are for these two plugins?
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Have you purchased the plugins from vibethemes? if yes we will create a new purchase on wplms/io and share you new license keys Also, we need your license keys to verify at our end.
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    We are verifying at our end, then we create a new key and share with you.
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Support Team - Does it take this long to verify if we have purchased the license or not? It has been 4 days now and I have not got an update on this. The response time for the support queries that we get is very very delayed and we have paid for extended support for the theme to get faster responses. Would appreciate if your team can address the queries posted at a faster pace.
    Scott Lang
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    No issue after the free trial expires, You have to download the plugins from wplms.io > downloads Then add the keys it will work.
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Can you check if the download links after logging in works? I tried where the download link points to the https://wplms.io/pwa/wplms-premium-addons/wplms-s3.zip but when i click on the link the file does not get downloaded rather the link gets redirected to https://wplms.io/how-training-lms-builds-your-trust-among-learners/ Can you fix that else can you email me the plugins?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, you can download your purchase from here https://prnt.sc/v9x7yr ,If the order is completed. If any issue please share wplms.io login details with us.
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Okay thanks i have added and enabled them and they show up in green now. In the front end UI under components i see Forums only How do I create Batches in 4.0?. I donot see any Batches under Components. Let us know the steps to create batches in WPLMS 4.0
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Can any one update me how to create batches in WPLMS 4.0 We have enabled that plugin and in components we still do not see batches
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches and S3 Plugins’ is closed to new replies.