WPLMS Batches Plugin Download Link Not Recieved

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches WPLMS Batches Plugin Download Link Not Recieved

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shairan
    Spectator
    Hello Team, On 12/03/2018, I purchased recently WPLMS Batches Plugin via Instamojo on a name of Nehha Dalal. My product ID No. is MOJO8312000A84171759. Please arrange to send me download link and activation code.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    First of all sincere apologies for this inconvenience . It was a support holiday on Sunday .
    We've sent you the latest batches plugin on your email " [email protected] " on urgent basis.We will share the license key very soon with you .   
    akash7sridhar
    Participant
    I have the same issue. I've purchased WPLMS Batches. My Payment ID is <span style="color: #192a38; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">MOJO8c07G00D98664222. Please send me the download file as soon as possible on urgent basis.</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I guess we have sent you your plugin already .
    Myoffice
    Participant
    Hei i did not get the WPLMS Batches plugin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please emails us at [email protected] sharing your email id you used to purchase the batches plugin . If you purchased it using instamojo then please share your instamojo receipt on the email .
    Sindhu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @Sindhu we are checking payment .Will provide access once confirmed .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Batches Plugin Download Link Not Recieved’ is closed to new replies.