WPLMS BigBlueButton

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Hi, Since BigBlueButton came up with their latest version of the plugins (version:3.0.0-beta.3). The WPLMS BigBlueButton plugin keeps showing this error message:"Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated." Qs. 1 - Is WPLMS BBB plugin now redundant? Qs. 2 - Will WPLMS BBB plugin be updated to integrate with the latest version of BigBlueButton?
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Following. I have the same issue. I see "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Wplms bbb needs</span><span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"> </span>Bigbluebutton<span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"> </span><span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">plugin to be activated.".</span> It is active. I created a room and then when I click the URL the page doesnt work at all. I went to the setting page and see you need to add a URL. Can you advise?
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Following. I have the same issue. I see "Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated.". It is active. I created a room and then when I click the URL the page doesnt work at all. I went to the setting page and see you need to add a URL. Can you advise?
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Not sure why is support not responding to this thread? It has been 3 days since this issue was posted.
    skindu
    Spectator
    If I understand the instructions correctly, then BigBlueButton must be running on a special server - not the same server the website is running on - and this address must be entered in Settings. Is that correct?
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    Yes, I have it running on a different server and has its own domain name also. Once you install BBB and Greenlight, you will get the secret key that is needed to integrate with WPLMS.
    skindu
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for your answer. Do you recommend to install Greenlight as well, next to the BigBluButton application? Even if I use BigBlueButton with WordPress? I have thought that you do not need Greenlight then. How do you see this? Thank you very much for your feedback.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS BigBlueButton’ is closed to new replies.