WPLMS Chat Functions

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat WPLMS Chat Functions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Dear WPLMS Team, Great developments with chat and phone authentication! I really love your engagement with WPLMS. Now, one question: I currently use CometChat which is similar to WPLMS Live Chat. However, CometChat also offeres Audio/Video conversation (like Skype), Broadcasting and Screen Sharing functionality. Is this also planned for WPLMS Live Chat? CometChat is significantly more expensive, but obviously more feature rich. So, just checking on what your planning is on WPLMS Live Chat. Thanks for clarification and best wishes, Stefan
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not yet. We were initially planning video and audio chat and then extending it for video classes, which would transform it to an altogether new software. Instead we're now focussing on BigBlueButton for Audio and Video interface with whiteboard which is on html5 (happened mid-last year prior to which BBB was on flash) and works equally well on all platforms. So, I do not think there is any need to reinvent the wheel when we have better and open source softwares already available.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Mr. Vibe, Thanks for your quick response (as always) and the clarification. That helps. Topic can be closed. Best wishes, Stefan
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Chat Functions’ is closed to new replies.