WPLMS custom Interactive Dashboard style and quiz style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS custom Interactive Dashboard style and quiz style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    banana_split
    Spectator
    Hi wplms team i hope you all are doing good, i have few questions to asked to solve my requirements is that is there any way that i can set up my own interactive dashboard style is that Once logged in the user should see a different interface from what is in the normal home page, as follow: 1) only the courses assgined to him/her
    2) dashboard and Calendar ...etc
    3) Calendar
    4) Forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPKi0GGRZ4 please go to minute 39 and 25 seconds please sell all the things and tell if it is possible to do in this theme thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @banana_split, You can redirect the user to the dashboard and restrict the access of homepage after login. But the Link of Youtube you shared here. To have to quizzes style exactly shown in the video is not available right now in wplms.
    banana_split
    Spectator
    hi i need different kind of dashboard page, current wplms dashboard does not meed my requirements
    Diana
    Participant
    @banana_split Then you have to customize the dashboard according to your requirement. Hire a freelancer for that.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS custom Interactive Dashboard style and quiz style’ is closed to new replies.