Wplms Dashboard not Updated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Wplms Dashboard not Updated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    When I make an update to the plugin , everyone else is updated but Wplms Dashboard not Updated https://prnt.sc/p48fgu Update failed: The update cannot be installed because we will not be able to copy some files. This is usually caused by inappropriate permissions for files. I tried a lot but the problem remains Please Help
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Dear friend, I'm sure of this data Please try or please send a message faster because I have a lot of problems Thanks for your patience
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are able to update the wplms dashboard plugin on our test and demo setups easily without any issues . Neither anybody else has reported such an issue . the issue is related to your file permissions by the user from which your php runs on server .It does not have proper file permissions to write the files into certain new directories . Please contact your webhost on this as the issue is not related from our side . IF you are still facing issues and is not able to update then please go for manually updating that plugin : https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-manually-update-wordpress-plugins-via-ftp/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello Mister Alex how are you I tried to search for the plugin and I did not get it Because the problem still exists please send link for plugin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Wplms Dashboard not Updated’ is closed to new replies.