WPLMS Elementor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Elementor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi I'm using the theme WPLMS and using elementor to design the header and footer's site. My header example is this bellow: http://wplms.projeto.zarphost.in/ But a problem occurs when i'm inside the url above. The header is not 100%. I verified and the elementor classes not showing in body tag. http://wplms.projeto.zarphost.in/course/software-training/ If I turn off the friendly url the header shows, but functions inside wplms stop to working. How can you help me?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your wp-admin credentials in a private reply.
    rafael
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi, I still have no answer. At theme forest questions gas answers saying that you guys wanted to update the theme builder to elementor and that have no issues actually. Now I'm need some help with this issue. You guys can send me a position, please? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I did what you said. I sended the data. If you guys have any thought or a tip, please share here. I think I can help and others maybe can help too. I'm searching from here too. I really need this guys. If you guys can solve this fast, please help me. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We received plugin through email. It take some time for debugging the code of plugin. Kindly ping us back for reminder.
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi Ray, This is a message sended from a Elementor Guy. His name is Boaz I can suggest you is to contact WPLMS author and ask for compatibility with us. If they are interested, they can open an issue on our Github and our DEVs will try to assist them there. Do you guys will need one day? one week?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok thanks there for the message from elementor support . About time all i can say is we are working on it and cannot promise any time frame for this right now coz we do not have idea how much work it will need to integrate wplms with elementor .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, you change some config? Now i'm receiving the emails.
    rafael
    Spectator
    Alex, now I have other issue. I need to create a new shortcode to show in my certificates. 1 -  Need to get the course hours. E.g 60hours. 2 - Need to get course final date. E.g May 28 2018 3 - Calculate final date - course hours = result 4 - Show result in certificate. Number 2, 3 and 4 I know how to do...but get the course hours I don't know how to do. Do you already have a code to this?
    rafael
    Spectator
    I tried to use get_the_course_time() function but returns me "EXPIRED"
    rafael
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I created a new custom shortcode and now I can retrieve the course hours and the result I needed. Now I need to put the lessons in the certificate. How I can retrieve all the lessons?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope I did not changed anything . 1.try this : $seconds = bp_course_get_course_duration($course_id); $time = tofriendlytime($seconds); where $course_id is course id and $time will give you course time .  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Elementor’ is closed to new replies.