WPLMS Front End Course Creation not working

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] WPLMS Front End Course Creation not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chach
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hi,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">the Front End Course Creation was working fine on my WPLMS installation before i updated the theme. Im currently running WPLMS 3.4.2 and everything seems up-to-date. My WPLMS Front End Plugin is on version 3.4.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Everytime i want to create or edit a Course in the Frontend and click on the "Create Course" or "Save Course" Button the Page gets darker but nothing happens. Not even a JS error appears in the Console.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I tried to deactivate all unnecessary Plugins but still no success.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">I'm thankful for any help.</p>
    chach
    Spectator
    Sorry! Seems like the Editor doesnt like Tags at all.   Hi, the Front End Course Creation was working fine on my WPLMS installation before i updated the theme. Im currently running WPLMS 3.4.2 and everything seems up-to-date. My WPLMS Front End Plugin is on version 3.4. Everytime i want to create or edit a Course in the Frontend and click on the "Create Course" or "Save Course" Button the Page gets darker but nothing happens. Not even a JS error appears in the Console. I tried to deactivate all unnecessary Plugins but still no success. I'm thankful for any help.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Front End Course Creation not working’ is closed to new replies.