WPLMS Front End Plugin missing CANT CREATE CREATE The main purpose GONE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Front End Plugin missing CANT CREATE CREATE The main purpose GONE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    davidbodnariuc
    Participant
    How to be sure is activated if i cant see any button under the plugin WPLMS Front End Plugin? Something is wird. I cant see any button under the plugin, i tried forced to activate, i selected and from the and on the top, where is bulk action, i selected activate, and apply, and nothing happend Is any secret buton hidden somewhere where i can activate this invisible plugin? I contacted developer and Diana said to me to make sure is activated https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/i-cant-see-option-to-crete-course-in-front-end/#post-245591 You tried to put the problem in my field, but i think you try to avoid to dont seems is your problem, to look good in front of other, fake character. i tried manualy to instal again, i got this message Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… Destination folder already exists. /home/ilearnl1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-front-end/ Plugin installation failed. Then i deleted from that folder, and tried again manualy to install i got this message Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… Plugin installed successfully. Activate Plugin I pressed activate Plugin After Activated, in plugin area the same, i cant see any button under the plugin, and still the function of WPLMS Front End Plugin nowhere.
    davidbodnariuc
    Participant
    I appologise for my text. I am sorry, i was frustrated and sad. I know with your help i can achieve what i will need. Sory! I regret because i was ruth! I will control myself in future! Thnank you!
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Front End Plugin missing CANT CREATE CREATE The main purpose GONE’ is closed to new replies.