wplms – Instructor frontend upload function for evaluation

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features wplms – Instructor frontend upload function for evaluation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unius
    Participant
    To make this feature request short, I hope there are more evaluation options for instructors instead of just ''remark'' which is text areas based.   I am currently building an ecommerce site which helps editing the essay or send the grade report with images on word processor file. Right now, it seems to me that wplms does not have ''upload function for instructors to send files back to the students'' or ''editing platform for instructors to show how the essays of students were edited (ex. edited parts are crossed out or red lined) I am sure that if you could add this function it will be helpful to a lot of teachers in the world who want to build a class for their students and edit their essays. I believe learndash has one of this function which is to edit the assignment of the students with some kind of platform but I personally prefer wplms and I know that learndash cannot really be integrated with learndash...   If anyone can suggest me a plugin  that i can integrate together with wplms so that I can use them to edit essays (to show which parts of the essays are edited) or send files back to kids directly on dashboard, it will be really helpful!
    mesrick
    Spectator
    this is actually a really cool feature idea. i feel like the notes and discussion feature could be used as basis for creating this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is already under development. We're integrating with BuddyDrive. It is a really cool plugin for sharing files. It can be integrated with messages and remarks.    
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms – Instructor frontend upload function for evaluation’ is closed to new replies.