WPLMS is not overriding Default Woocommerce templates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues WPLMS is not overriding Default Woocommerce templates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alimalik
    Participant
    I am using wplms Version: 1.9.9.1. WPLMS is not overriding  all Woocommerce Templates and I am unable to customize the Woocommerce Checkout page by editing templates in WPLMS.  Woocommerce System status page is showing that  following WPLMS files are overriding Defualt woocommerce templates:
    • wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php,
    • wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php,
    • wplms/woocommerce/emails/email-order-items.php,
    • wplms/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php,
    • wplms/woocommerce/single-product/title.php,
    • wplms/woocommerce/single-product.php
    Screenshot is attached to this message.  
    alimalik
    Participant
    Some more information is that I am using Woocommerce 2.4.1. It seems most of the template files in WPLMS are  also outdated. For example WPLMS is using version     2.0.0  of woocommerce Checkout Template (wplms/woocommerce/step_checkout/form-checkout.php). However the latest version is 2.3.0 (https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/blob/2.4.7/templates/checkout/form-checkout.php)  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if  you have the latest version of the wplms theme and all its plugins . Latest Versions WPLMS v 1.9.9.1 Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.3 Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.3 Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.6   WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1 Also check if you are using any child themes then check for the woocommerce folder in that child theme also .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS is not overriding Default Woocommerce templates’ is closed to new replies.