[WPLMS LEGACY] Disable Finished Course for Private Course ONLY

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues [WPLMS LEGACY] Disable Finished Course for Private Course ONLY

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Awaiting for your solution. Thanks.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Any update on this? Thanks
    Veronica
    I still have to check it
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Support, Any updates? Please help on this.
    Veronica
    hi yes I have checked this and found it is possible with this action hook wplms_course_start_after_timeline writing code will provide here in some time thanks
    Veronica
    hi here is the code please add this code in wplms-customizer.php in your wplms customizer plugin before: http://prntscr.com/y9lk4r after: http://prntscr.com/y9lp9x code:
    add_action('wplms_course_start_after_timeline',function ($course_id,$unit){

$forum = get_post_meta($course_id,'vibe_product',true);

if(empty($forum)){
        ?>
    <style type="text/css">
        .course_pursue_panel .more_course form :nth-child(2){
        display:none !important;
    }
    </style>
    <?php

}
    },10,2);

but this code is according to my local can you please provide any of your private course URL so it can be more specific according to your site. thanks
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Thanks for the response and solution. Below are the 2 Private courses examples. Appreciate your help on this.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks for providing checking on your site
    Veronica
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hello, I need a code to hide the finish course button in all courses please. Not "hide the Finish Course button" not all units are complete or auto trigger finish course button once units/quizzes are complete, I want to totally remove the Finish Course button from all courses so students never select it. On my site any time a student selects "finish course" they get an error message. It may be from another custom code the developer added to the site I dont know for sure it would just be easier if the Finish Course button was totally removed from every course. Can you please provide a code to remove it all together/ Thank you A4da
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, You can use this css code in appearance>>customize>>custom css

.more_course form input.review_course.unit_button.full.button {
        display:none !important;
    }

squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, previously you have help me out to Hide "Finished Course button" for All Private Course ONLY using your instruction above and it was working. Please see this https://i.ibb.co/XZCcZSc/a.jpg However, it is no longer working after updating WPLMS [LEGACY] theme from 4.097 to 4.098. The "Finished Course button" are now showing up on Private Courses. Please help me out again. Thanks
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Please provide admin credentials of your site in private reply.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘[WPLMS LEGACY] Disable Finished Course for Private Course ONLY’ is closed to new replies.