WPLMS Multi-site Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS Multi-site Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alvinaccount_136
    Spectator
    Hello, I have some questions regarding WPLMS multi-site:
    1. How does the multi-site integration work in WPLMS and how to implement it?

2. Is it possible to link 2 domains with different suffix(e.g: goldstareducation.com and goldstareducation.co.id) into a multisite and get them to update simultaneously whenever one of the domains has been edited or changed so the user on the different domain will get to see the same site? How does it work?

3. Is it possible to have 2 different domains linked as multi-site to share the same database?

4. How does it work with child theme and parent theme? In which section I have to edit so that can one site can be updated simultaneously?

5. How to set the authorization between different users in the multisite?

6. Do I need to purchase another license at full price for another domain? If yes, how much is the price if I buy directly and not from themeforest?

logan
    1. https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-install-and-setup-wordpress-multisite-network/
    2 & 3.  well that is not available in wplms but there is a plugin available for this : https://github.com/wpmudev/multi-domains But its no more supported by them. So its up to you if you can find any other plugin. Please note here that we have not tested this plugin at all and also no support provided for it here. 4- you need to add the child theme in your network then it will be available into all subdomains. you can edit the template in your subdomains as per your requirement. 5- if i user is registered in one site. he can access all subdomain. this is handled by the multisite concept itself. 6- yes you need to purchase a new license. we have a contract with ThemeForest. we can't even sell wplms on our site.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Multi-site Issue’ is closed to new replies.