WPLMS Multisite

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Multisite

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Dear Team, I have 2 issues : I have already emailed this issue to [email protected] but unfortunately no reply received. 1) I am stucked in WPLMS multisite setup, I have followed the instructions provided on : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/setting-up-wplms-on-a-sub-site-in-a-wp-multisite-network/ But not able to configure buddypress and BP Multi Network. I have also installed WP Multi Network. Kindly help me configuring multisite. I would like to create college websites as sub-sites (on subdomain) for main domain. Users should able to log-in to subdomain (college website) will be automatically log-on to the main site. The information provided for BP Multi Network installation instruction is not enough, if someone can provide a step by step documentation on the multisite would be great. I am providing the login information on my next reply (private). 2) Is there any alternative to this, I don't mind buying another license for WPLMS for subdomain if this will work as expected. We are expecting 5 websites at the moment on the subdomains. Clients login to subdomains should able to login to the main domain and if required some more information should be shared between each other (between subdomain to main domain). We are not actually going to use any LMS feature for subdomains and thats why I tried with multisite. Every college will use main domain in case if they would like to use our LMS features. The only benefit we need is, they will be on the same website by using subdomain and will get the same feeling while accessing. Kindly assist.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. We need to check if its actually possible or not . Need to do research .provide some time for this .

1. Well this is not available as of wordpress architecture . It has shared users table but it does not share any other tables ..
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Thank you. 1) Yes please. I can see on your forum that people are using multisite for wplms. 2) okey.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi Team, I know its weekend for you. Please update if you have found the solution.
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi Team, After installing Multisite using WPLMS theme, I don't have Signup button neither on the main nor on the sub-site which is stopping my further development. I am not sure why are you finding this difficult? I have seen people using WPLMS for multisite ..... Please respond fast.
    Diana
    Participant
    @chetansonar84, Go to network dashboard, settings > network settings and allow user registration as shown then save settings refer: http://prntscr.com/knrjcs I have multisite setup on my localhost an when you log in to you subsite it will automatically login to the main network site also
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you, this worked. Registration / signup page on the Subsite shows blank. If I add default registration shortcode in "Register" page it shows the page but when I submit the registration form it gets stuck. Kindly assist.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that buddypress plugin is not network activated and is activated on each subsite site individually . After activating on each site individually please goto site dashboard -> settings-> buddypress -> pages and set the pages there . Then check for the register option . Also install this plugin network activate it to be able to register and login user of main site also once she create account on subsite  : https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-multi-network/  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Multisite’ is closed to new replies.