WPLMS new version…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMS new version…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, I've managed to get my site back after downloading the WPLMS new version… and very annoying bugs (blank pages, for instance). Some bugs are still there: – now, the content's central part (course description, etc.) does not show. Could you please help me fix quickly this problem? – a new componant has appeared in the Buddy Press plugin, BuddyDrive. Which page should this BuddyDrive be attached to? More generally, where is the manual (Instructions for use) for BuddyDrive and BuddyPress? – with bbPress the Forum, Subjects and Replies tags should appear in the side menu but they don't. How can we fix that? Thanks in advance for you help… urgently needed!
    sandy

@EmiGrandOuest : We tried opening your site but we are unable to access the wp admin pages since your site is running extremely slow.

Can you please check.

EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    It opens normally here. What should I do?
    sandy
    Since the page is truncating in between it seems one of your settings is not configured. Can you please check wp-admin->settings->Buddypress ->pages Check for all courses page. A screenshot would help us in identifying the issue. Thanks
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Please find below the required screenshot.
    sandy
    It is a server caching issue. Please clear your server cache to resolve this. a. Check your course page. It breaks at breadcrumbs.     b. To test this, we tried to bypass the breadcrumbs function. by returning "blank" in the very first statement.     However, the course page still displays the same output, which confirms this is a server caching issue. Because it should not generate/display breadcrumbs at all on the page but it still displays Accqiel. As mentioned in the notification, Please clear your server cache , browser cache and permalinks before testing the theme for bugs.   p.s : It would be great if you can correct the topic title. As we found out the issue is not connected to the update and it is not a bug in the theme. 
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for these prompt answers. My questions: – chat do you mean by "it breaks at breadcrumbs"? Please be more specific as English is not my mother tongue; – how can I clear my server cache? Thanks for your answers
    sandy
    Can you please try deactivating third party plugin WP optimize and check if this helps.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    I've just done that… No difference.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    For further info, please see the attached screen. Not only is the course page blank but I cant' either get my admin bar at the top of the page any more. Thanks in advance for your help. One question: wouldn'i be more simple and quicker to do a fast Skype session? You would then see what the problem is and I would fix it on the spot.
    sandy
    At the moment we're overburdened with support queries. So, I would request you to please try contacting your web host to clear server side caching
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    Hi, I've just done that. It should be cleared within minutes. I can understand your present workload. Still, I'll be in touch with you again to fix this problem today – I don't want this problem to last at the expense of my client. Thanks for your understanding
    sandy
    Yeah sure, please keep us updated here on this thread.
    EmiGrandOuest
    Spectator
    The host server cache is now cleared… and no difference on the displaying of the course page. Help…
    sandy
    Please let us know of it is ok to deactivate third party plugin on your site to check the issue.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS new version…’ is closed to new replies.