WPLMS PDF Certificate Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPLMS PDF Certificate Plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SPP100
    Participant
    Hi, I've downloaded the WPLMS PDF Certificate files from the add on website. I am unable to install this as a plugin - the folder does not have an executable file to install. I've checked the YouTube videos and they all show installing a plugin, however my files will not install as they are not recognised when I try to upload them? https://paste.pics/H06YO Regards.
    Veronica
    hi please share the purchase code with us and site details we will install the plugin for you
    SPP100
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SPP100
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi the file is available I have checked that please share your site URL and admin credentials to activate the plugin on your site and also will be great if you can send the file using this site: https://wetransfer.com/
    SPP100
    Participant
    Veronica
    working on your site...
    Veronica
    SPP100
    Participant
    SPP100
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi it is alignment issue you need to follow these steps: the steps for pdf certificate 1- select the text box in pdf certificate builder choose the width and height accordingly 2- drag and drop the element according to your design 3- choose the alignment of the text there and after that click on the EDIT TEXT 4- after that click the save option then update the entire certificate this is how it will work
    SPP100
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi for that you must be ensure that you have added the certificate passing marks and user has to gain the passing marks for the certificate
    SPP100
    Participant
    Veronica
    ok thanks for all the screenshots that you have shared we need to check the same on your site so please share the certificate URL course URL and admin credentials
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS PDF Certificate Plugin’ is closed to new replies.