WPLMS Push Notifications

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Push Notifications WPLMS Push Notifications

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Pre-sale enquiry about the WPLMS Push Notifications Plugin. (Don't know this is the correct sub forum or not)
    1. The push notifications is done with firebase. Hence, there will be no load on the server. Right? or else, I need to upgrade the server for sending push notifications.

2. I have not purchased the "WPLMS Chat". I only need the push notifications right now. So, buying "WPLMS Push Notifications" Plugin alone is enough for that or I need to buy the chat plugin too?

3. Does this works on Wordpress Multisite too?

4. I am already using WPLMS Mobile APP. Does this can be used for the APP Push notifications? or for APP, there is any other development?

5. Does the Push Notifications can be sent to mobile and tab users too?

Thanks.  

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes we made it for minimum load on server . But to send the push notifications , we are using curl library of php .We used curl because there was  only one way to send notification and it was to make a hit to google firebase server using POST of curl . We could use the post method using javascript post from browser (no load on server) but then your Push notification server key will be exposed and this is a possible security loophole .Therefore we used curl method , there is a single curl command used for this ,so I dont think there will be much load on server due to this . Secondly we have made it based on buddypress notifications system , so user can keep track of the one to one notifications that are related to course and his activities on the site and for instructors activities on site . 2 . There is no need to purchase the chat plugin .You can purchase push notifications individually . 3 . Yes . 4 . Integration of push notification is under development for wplms mobile app . 5 . Yes if they use a browser that supports push notifications and has allowed permissions to send notifications for your site . refer : http://prntscr.com/likb0o   Topic moved to new forums for wplms push notifications
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Push Notifications’ is closed to new replies.