wplms quiz – all questions are not submitted

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting wplms quiz – all questions are not submitted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    hi support team, I'm facing a critical issue in quizzes and I need your help please. Last wednesday I organized an exam in my WPLMS site and I'm really familiar with the organisations of exams as quizzes in my site. This time, I found a new problem. the users answer to all or most of the questions and all the answers are not submitted.
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share the username and password of that user whose answers got unmarked even after marking .Please also share a video of the issue .It will help us to replicate the issue . This might happen if user is using two devices to attempt the quiz at the same time . Answers marked in one device does not reflects to other device simultaneously .
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked the video the number 7 question should be marked there but its not . That is very strange ,can you please share the username and password as well as ftp creds to check this .
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes this was found to be a bug in our quiz ,We are working on this.
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    hi thanks for your support, could you please give me a resolution timeline ? because I have my annual exams on the begining of july and I expect the issue to be resolved before. thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we have fixed this update will be releasing soon for this.
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    ok thans. it will we an update of the site or an update of specific plugin ?
    Veronica
    hi well it will a update of plugin.
    yassineafailal
    Spectator
    the date of this update please ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘wplms quiz – all questions are not submitted’ is closed to new replies.