WPLMS S3 Error Messages

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 WPLMS S3 Error Messages

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Venturedo
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">Hello Guys, i have buy the new Addon "WPLMS S3" and have install it with the Tutorial Videos! I have greate a new Amazon S3 Account and New Access Keys and Buckets. The Upload over the S3 Console works perfect! The Upload in WPLMS S3 i became a error message "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px;">Something went wrong during the upload process". When i go in WPLMS S3 to "Amazo S3 Library" and i have no set a bucket in the seetings than i can see 2 Buckets. Click it on Browse than i became this error message S3::getBucket(): [InvalidRequest] The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256. - /www/htdocs/w00e3ba9/online-business-academy.net/wp-content/plugins/wplms-s3/includes/class.s3.php:446 Code: 0" When i set the bucket in WPLMS S3 settings than i became the same error message! Can you help me?? Thanks a lot. Oliver
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Moving to correct forum.
    Venturedo
    Spectator
    Thanks for moving! Sorry!  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks, the error is coming directly from Amazon S3, I'll check this and let you know. Is the bucket newly created ? New buckets take 30 minutes to publish.
    Venturedo
    Spectator
    Thanks for your effort. No, the bucket is from yesterday!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Just to ensure this is not a bucket or s3 account problem, can you share WP Admin credentials so I can login and check with my Amazon S3 credentials.
    Venturedo
    Spectator
    Hello, Yes, you can I have create a Admin Account for you, here the Details: Login Url: http://wp-business-akademie.de/wp-admin User: Vibe Pass: 778899 Please give me a feedback what is the problem. Thanks a lot Oliver
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. As suspected the issue is in Amazon S3 bucket and region. While using your Amazon S3 credentials I was not able to upload or access files in our test setups and was getting this error "PermanentRedirect: The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint." screenshot Whereas if I used my Amazon S3 credentials on your site, I was able to upload and access the files. On further investigation I found that if you're creating non-US standard buckets, you can not use path style syntax Two ways to resolve this: a. Try creating a bucket with "US Standard" region b. Try changing the WP Admin - LMS - Settings - WPLMS S3 - Amazon S3 host name according to the region. refer Further reference on this issue.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS S3 Error Messages’ is closed to new replies.