WPLMS Settings

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hey, I have two queries:
    1. When I click on WPLMS to change my social information settings the entire screen is blank.  I have re-saved permalinks and refreshed cache.  It hasn't made any difference.

2. When people are registering with my website, not all of them are receiving activation emails.  I have contacted my host Go Daddy and they advised that their settings were correct.  They advised me to contact my email provider, Zoho.  I contacted Zoho and they advised that one of my DNS records was incorrect.  I fixed this last week and the problem with the activation emails not being sent is still happening.  I'm assuming it has something to do with my website.

Grateful if you could provide assistance. Thanks, Anita

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please share your website url and wp-admin credentials in private reply for first problem. For second problem please contact your host. If problem is in your website then no one receive mail.
    Neets
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, This problem is due to third party plugins, please avoid third party plugins.Problem is resolved now, you can check. Sorry! for second problem, we are unable to solve that.
    Neets
    Spectator
    You have deactivated Slider Revolution - I use Slider Revolution for many of the pages on my website.  I'm guessing that when I need access to WPLMS settings, I need to deactivate Slider Revolution to do this? I'm not happy that my activation emails aren't being issued and I'm not happy to accept that you are unable to solve this.  Activation emails should be issued as a standard function of this website and they aren't working.  Please advise how I am supposed to address this problem. Thanks
    Neets
    Spectator
    You also deactivated Woocommerce for Stripe - because I've been receiving emails from people trying to make payments on my website and they were receiving error messages.  This is UNACCEPTABLE.  Can you please confirm which other plugins you deactivated??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi, Can you please confirm how I address the problem of activation emails not being issued?  You have still not provided a solution to this problem. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I did encounter the problem . Sorry for the inconvenience caused . I then checked your website and found that your plugins are updated to latest version 3.3 but wplms theme was not . Its at version 2.3 which is very very much old version of wplms theme . I guess your issue is related to this only . Please take full backup of your site and then simply update your wplms theme to latest version 3.3 . refer : http://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ To find buyer api key  : http://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/how-to-find-buyer-api-key-in-themeforest/ if above does not works :   http://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply.  I have been using auto update to update my Theme, I thought my Theme was up-to-date??
    Neets
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I tried to update the Theme but I got an error message: could not create directory. However, I think I'm supposed to create a Child Theme due to the number of customisations I've made to the original.  So I don't think I can update the Theme anyway.  I'm completely lost at the minute.  I don't have the technical knowledge to update the Theme.  As I previously mentioned, I did activate the auto-update function and assumed that when I clicked 'update' for the Theme - the Theme was indeed updated but as far as you're concerned, my Theme is out-of-date. If providing me with the support to fix these issues is outside your remit, can you please advise if you offer additional, more in-depth support? Thanks, Anita  
    Neets
    Spectator
    I've just spent 3 hours making sure the website has an updated Theme and it's STILL not issuing activation emails :(
    Neets
    Spectator
    Ok guys, there are a few things I need fixed on my website, please note the following: 1. After having created a Child Theme and also updating the Parent Theme my activation emails still aren't being issued. 2. In course #1 reviews aren't being displayed.  I have ticked the box beside 'allow comments' THREE TIMES and saved it every time and when I go into the course to check that it has updated, the box is blank. 3. There is a timer for course completion - I have deactivated this in the settings and it's still displaying. 4. The search bars for all of the forums are white with white text, therefore it isn't possible to read what you've typed. Grateful for your assistance to address the above issues. Anita
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Yup still facing same issue ,its showing 500 error  . I would need your server php error log to check this issue .Contact youe webhost to find it . Also upload it somewhere online and share its link here .   2. Please share that url of the courses in which this issue is appearing . 3. im sorry which timer are you talking about ?In course details on course home page on right side ,well it shows the time remaining for the course for that user who is logged in ,if not logged in then it shows the actual course duration which is set in course settings . but still need screenshot and more details on this. 4. Please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .bbp-search-form input#bbp_search{color:#444}       Please also share your valid ftp credentials in private reply  to debug the issue with reviews in deep .  
    Neets
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Settings’ is closed to new replies.