WPLMS unit time spent issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMS unit time spent issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, After the plugin update is causing errors on the "Course Status" page which is the page where the student takes the course. A unit lock is automatically activated when the student has spent a lot of time in those units. I do not want to use this option, so uncheck it in the backend configuration, but it still shows this feature. Please check that. Thank you.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue unit timing plugin .Fixed this at your end .please check now.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, Now there is another problem, the unit bar (left bar) is not displayed. Normally this bar was automatically displayed and hidden. In any case, I would like to go back to the previous version of the plugin. See image: https://prnt.sc/qspljc
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it looks like you have restored from backup and the plugin is not interfering anymore . I checked when I made the changes to your website . IT was working . Provide some time to check this .
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    HEllo, No. What I did was disable the plugin activate so there was no problem. But if I activate the add-on again, the problem still continues.
    Diana
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Thank you very much Alex. Now it's working fine. :)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS unit time spent issue’ is closed to new replies.