WPLMS without woo commerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS without woo commerce

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Hi, Can I use WPLMS without woocommerce ? Still I want to give access for my courses to my students who register for a particular course. And others who do not enroll should not have access to the courses. If I use free course option all of my registered students will be able to access all courses, So I want to add some restrictions for that. I mean any student should not be able to enroll a course without our admin permission. How can I do that? May be later I want to add Woo Commerce. Can I also do that? Please advice. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, well remain the woo-commerce plugin activated until you connect the product to the course the course will not be the paid course and till then woo-commerce would not be in use. so simply just remain the plugin activate. and enable the setting apply for course from course setting    
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, Thanks for the reply. "and enable the setting apply for course from course setting". I did not understand this phrase. Can you please explain this by a screenshot or and example? Thanks Samitha
    Veronica
    it means that there is setting in course name as "apply for course" if you enable this setting then everyone who is going to apply for course will be manually verified by you. and this is as per your requirement.
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Thanks and you may close the topic now.
    Veronica
    thanks for the confirmation. closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS without woo commerce’ is closed to new replies.