WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    peppies
    Spectator
    I am exploring the options available in this addon and I'm wondering:
    1. does this add on support Woocommerce Subscriptions? Would be great if I could add payment options as variation (weekly payment, monthly, annually, free trial)

2. I see that I can add subscriptions as one of the options in variations. How do I set up subscriptions for 6 months, paid weekly? I'm trying to set up different combinations of subscription payments but can't see the payment frequency options anywhere (this is where Woocommerce Subscriptions support would come handy if not already there)

3. if I turn WPLMS subscription on on product page, will student be automatically charged at the end of subscription?

peppies
    Spectator
    Guys, you are champions. After spending some time playing with options I will answer my own question - WPLMS Woocommerce works very well with Woocommerce Subscriptions which makes it an extremely powerful tool for selling courses! Thank you
    peppies
    Spectator
    I set everything up and it's working really well. One issue though for logged in users, when they pick the variables (duration + payment frequency), the TAKE THIS COURSE button does not take them to the product page. Instead it just adds course to the cart. (see attached) This is a little confusing because when clicked, you are expecting to be taken to another page but this looks like nothing happens. I hardly even noticed that it added the course to a page and the only way to check out was to click on the little shopping cart icon. Can you change the behavior of the TAKE THIS COURSE button for courses with variable options? Note, that this only happens for logged in users.
    sandy
    Enable Direct checkout from WP Admin - WPLMS - Miscellaneous section. Let us know if this helps.
    peppies
    Spectator
    I had it enabled. The only option I can have enabled though is SKIP CART. Because if I used any other option including SKIP PRODUCT PAGE then non logged in users will not see the variable options drop down. For non logged in users, the dropdown is only visible on the product page - see attached images. I think this should be changed so that variable options dropdown is the same shown on the course page.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update WPLMS WooCommerce to version 1.1 and use the direct checkout settings.
    peppies
    Spectator
    The download is not available in my account page. There is no link to download. See attached screenshot. Plus the plugin does not show that the update is available in my WP admin backend either. I hope you make the update process automatic.
    peppies
    Spectator
    Also, once the selection is made from a dropdown and real price is shown, why are you still showing the prices "FROM: $....". Can you hide that information to avoid confusion? See attached.
    peppies
    Spectator
    I saw there was an update available so I tried to update automatically, but it didn't work: <h4>Updating Plugin WPLMS WooCommerce (1/1)</h4> <div id="progress-1" class="update-messages hide-if-js" style="display: block;"> Downloading update from <span class="code">http://www.vibethemes.com/edd-sl/package_download/MTQ0NjY5NDg1MjpmZTlkZGM0N2FmNGE0ZjBjNWYyNmFiOTA4ZmUyMWNiZDoyNTc3OjRjNzE1ZmFlYTQzNGRlNmM3ZmU3ZjBmOThiNjM5NjE1Omh0dHBzQC8vd3d3LnByb3VkcGhvdG9ncmFwaHkuY29t</span>… </div> <div class="error"> An error occurred while updating WPLMS WooCommerce: Download failed. Internal Server Error </div>
    peppies
    Spectator
    Will you be fixing this guys?
    peppies
    Spectator
    Eventually I was able to upgrade the plugin, however there was a major problem so I rolled back to v1. Problem with 1.1 is that when NOT LOGGED IN visitor picks a variation from a dropdown and clicks on the "take this course" button, nothing happens. Redirection doesn't work. I tried with and without direct checkout option, still not working. So basically new, not logged in users are unable to make a purchase with version 1.1. Please fix the issues asap. Not sure why this part of forum hasn't received any replies from you in days.
    peppies
    Spectator
    3 days and no answer? Can you at least acknowledge the problem and give us any update? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Update works but the update notification does not go away. Once upgraded you no longer need to re-update the plugin. You can get the download link from your account in VibeThemes : http://www.vibethemes.com/account/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share WP Admin credentials, the redirection works perfectly on our setups. refer video : http://www.screencast.com/t/wteVpRSdqOB
    peppies
    Spectator
    Please read what I said above.
    1. Where exactly should I download the update from? See the screenshot from my account on your site (attached). Download page seems broken and has NO DOWNLOAD LINK.
    2. If you have version 1.1  installed then make sure you log out and see if you can reach the checkout page. I would be very surprised.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup’ is closed to new replies.