WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    peppies
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. Please check the website: https://proudphotography.com - I'm not using the new theme. username: vibethemes password: M$B%M$iByEBiZg#1MY!E6LLT
    peppies
    Spectator
    And just to let you know that I created a staging site where you can log in using the same info. I tried to deactivate plugins, but the problem still stays. Non registered users cannot purchase courses. Staging site URL is: http://staging3.pure-graphics.org Please try to assist asap. I cannot leave the live site non-working. You should really consider a paid priority service for urgent assistance. Would make you a steady income stream while making happy a lot of people. Thanks!
    peppies
    Spectator
    Can you please attend to this issue asap? I had to downgrade the ver 1.1 WPLMS Woocommerce plugin to v1 because it isn't working on my production site. It may be working on your modern theme but not on Child One that I'm using. Thank you.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks. The issue is caused by the plugin : Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    screenshot :
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    As a fix, I logged into your staging site and added this code in the third party plugin, enhanced-e-commerce-for-woocommerce-store/ class-wc-enhanced-ecommerce-google-analytics-integration.php   and now everything seems to be working fine.    
    peppies
    Spectator
    Thank you so much for this!
    peppies
    Spectator
    If you could consider hiding the price range AFTER the selection is made it would be great. It looks quite confusing with two prices shown at the same time...
    sandy
    Sure it can be hidden.We'll add an option for this in our next update of WPLMS WooCommerce. However, it would be great if you can create a new topic and add the above image, for tracking this request.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Woocommerce addon setup’ is closed to new replies.