WPLMS woocommerce membership addon and WPML issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues WPLMS woocommerce membership addon and WPML issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    have you already tested this plugin with the latest WPML version (WPML Multilingual CMS 3.9.4)? If I click on the "take this course" button in a course, nothing happens or better said the same course overview page will be reloaded (no redirection at all). If I switch off the WPML plugins you will be redirected to the product page as expected to buy the membership product and being able to enter the course afterwards. Do I probably have to have certain options selected in the WPML to fix this problem or do you have to change something in your plugin or the "WPML WPLMS integration" plugin?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your admin credentials to replicate this issue on your site. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    We found out the following which fixed the bug: Go to the plugin to the file: wplms-woocommerce-memberships\classes\wplms-wm.class.php line 278: $pid = get_permalink($product_id[0]); if you change it into this it works: if(is_array($product_id)){   $pid = get_permalink($product_id[0]); } else{   $pid = get_permalink($product_id); }
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    When we created the addon for woocommerce memberships ,it was actually saving as an array .but it looks now it saved as a single variable .your code change is all fine .We will add it in our addon plugin . thanks for the little help there .
    monojitdey
    Participant
    Sir,Resent i install wplms member extension plugin but when i click woocommerce i cannot see the membership option....please solve this problem...Thanks
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello @monojitdey Sorry i am not able to understand your issue, firt of all please create your own topic and share details about your issue with screenshots and give me steps to replicate your issue.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS woocommerce membership addon and WPML issue’ is closed to new replies.