WPLMSH5P update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WPLMSH5P update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    consp51
    Participant
    Hi there I am a huge fan of the Hp5 and has been using extensive H5p courseware with WPLMS with good and mix result. One of the bugs is that in the frontend course editing, we can't display full H5P content items listing in the interface. I think we need an updated version of the WPLMS to resolve this. Second bug: H5P has been updating. There is a new content type called an interactive book. This actually solve one of the courseware problems with the WPLMS quiz. Because the interactive book has a feature that allows you to review all your quiz result and manually submit it. When the old H5P content type will submit the quiz result As soon as you reach the final page. Here is the info of the interactive book. https://h5p.org/content-types/interactive-book Right now, the H5P interactive book works with Wordpress h5p plugin and shortcode. But it does not work with WPLMS, it just doesn't display any content at all. So I assume this is a problem with the WPLMS h5P plugin. Would be lovely if the team address the H5p issues.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms-customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_h5p_contents_limit',function($x){return 99999;});
    consp51
    Participant
    Thanks, can we add this as a part of the WPLMS H5p update?
    consp51
    Participant
    Hey Alex, The first bug is working now. Thanks Also, would love to see you guys address the second H5p interactive book content bug. The interactive book is the best H5P improvement in the H5P community. It also is a must for WPLMS, because it has a build-in submit quiz score button. Unlike the H5P quiz, it just auto-submit score without giving the user any chance of looking back their answers, which is bad user experience.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes we remove this as there is also retry button show up there then we would not have advantage to wplms quiz retakes which you can set , there we removed the content .
    consp51
    Participant
    Hi Alex,I see your worries. I do work extensively with H5p content type and actively involve in the community and H5p content development. I've made interesting games with them. 1) Their are many interactive type that can act as quiz type (give your a score report). But many times I use the quiz just acts as online excise. I can do few slides of PPT and a few slides of quiz to help my user to remember it,and I don't use it WPLMS quiz type, just regular wplms units. interactive book can be a great additional to online learning. Interactive book H5p is a container which can hold other type together. In my site, I am using it as online excise/online game to Help my user to reinforce languages learning. Excise, excise, excise is what help us to learn. For online quiz, I would use h5p quiz/WPLMS quiz type. But majority of the time, I am using H5P contents with WPLMS units and interactive book really shines. How do I request a version that can work with interactive book? I will also talk to the H5P community to see if they can make the retry button optional setting.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will be adding a filter in quizzes to not to hide the content after submitting the quiz . you can add the practice type contents in the units where it shows always .
    consp51
    Participant
    Hello, Alex for replying. "We will be adding a filter in quizzes to not to hide the content after submitting the quiz ." Yes, that is a must, please release that fix. My user often asks me if I can change this behavior. They would like to see where they made the mistake. Currently, once you get to the last page and the scored gets submit and the quizzes disappeared, it is very odd. I am looking forward to the new releases.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi before fixing I would like to confirm which I should have done previously : if you are using old version v3 or the new one ? https://youtu.be/nvyjxz8eTvE?t=230 Or this one in V4 ? : https://screencast-o-matic.com/embed?sc=cYjr11m6g8&v=5&ff=1
    consp51
    Participant
    Dear Alex I am using old version V3. I also took a look at the V4. I think both versions need to have the quiz itself stay display. We can display the score under the quiz. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok then its simple we will need to modify your plugin as the code is hard coded to remove the content and add new one with marks and retake button there . Please provide your ftp credentials, site url and admin creds in order to make this work .
    consp51
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    modified this file wp-content/plugins/wplms-h5p-plugin/classes/wplms.h5p.class.php
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMSH5P update’ is closed to new replies.