WPMU Memberships plugin activation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WPMU Memberships plugin activation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rocafella3g
    Participant
    Hello, Please i wish to bring to your attention that I have been finding it difficult to activate the WPMU memberships plugin, I resulted to using it in place of the WPLMS with PMPRO Membership plugin because pmpro has been giving me problems when trying to subscribe to courses, after subcribing, instead of giving access to learning dashboard it keeps redirecting the person to go and make subscribe again to the course, so i thought i should use WPMU instead, but after installing, it give the following error when trying to activate the plugin Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Membership_Model_Rule' not found in /home/voiceove/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-membershippremium-master/class.wplms.courses.php:11 Stack trace: #0 /home/voiceove/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-membershippremium-master/wplms_membershippremium.php(13): include_once() #1 /home/voiceove/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2297): include('/home/voiceove/...') #2 /home/voiceove/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(191): plugin_sandbox_scrape('wplms-membershi...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/voiceove/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-membershippremium-master/class.wplms.courses.php on line 11
    rocafella3g
    Participant
    Please could you help me install the WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription Integration so i can use that instead of the pmpro software
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems our addon is very old and now they Wpmu devs has changed their code and removed the classes . We need to update the code . for susbcriptions please follow :https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/
    rocafella3g
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rocafella3g
    Participant
    Hello Alex, Please I would really appreciate your assistance with this, I have a tight deadline, i really need to fix this today, please i need your help sir.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well our subscription addon is not an addon of "YITH WooCommerce Subscription " its an addon of : https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/ profile page is fixed .
    rocafella3g
    Participant
    hello Alex, First of all, i greatly appreciate helping fix the profile page issue. many thanks. please help me clarify, am i to purchase it the plugin first? if yes. then if there a free alternative, if yes please gimme a hint else then ill know what to do. I didnt intent to use yith, i actually had it disabled.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes our subscriptions addon requires woocommerce subscriptions plugin : https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/ you have to purchase it .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WPMU Memberships plugin activation’ is closed to new replies.