Wrong time and date on results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Wrong time and date on results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Francesca
    Participant
    <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"> The details about date and time of the results are always the same and are obviously wrong. I post an image of the results database</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try settings the timezone and time settings from wp-admin -> Settimgs ->general ->timezone . If  above does not solve your issue then please try contacting your webhost on this  as this is wordpress standard feature .
    Francesca
    Participant
    Already done...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is core wordpress feature and is related to the mysql time.Have you tried a newly created quiz ?Is this issue is appearing on the comments of  blog posts also ? Please try contacting your webhost on the time of the your mysql.
    Francesca
    Participant
    I tried to create a new quiz. I don't know if it appears also in blog posts because the website it's not yet active
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is wordpress setup issue ,try contacting wordpress support for this and contact yourwebhost on this  .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong time and date on results’ is closed to new replies.