Yoast SEO

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Yoast SEO

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Thanks Mr. Vibe, it is working now. I would like to draw your attention to one more bug that has been pending for too long. Would appreciate it if you could fix that please. Enable one session per use does not work when a user logs in using social login - bp connect or any other. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/enable-one-session-per-usernot-working-for-social-login-2/
    learner4life
    Participant
    By the way does Vibe Custom Type 2.0.6.2 has a dependency on WPLMS 2.0.6? (Too many broken things - css etc all goes haywire) I am on WPLMS 1.9.9.1 and not yet ready to upgrade to 2.0.x but would like to update Vibe Custom Type to benefit from this fix. If that's not possible, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what changes to make to my existing plugin 1.9.9.3
    learner4life
    Participant
    Spoken too soon. Meta description is still messed up as shown in your screenshot.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can try changing the v_admin.js in your vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/js folder  with the attached one : Please remember please first check this on local server or on another test setup not on live site .
    learner4life
    Participant
    It works on the old version as well but the problem is that it is showing below random text in the Meta Tag before forcing any Meta Tag manually. Previously it will pick the Page Content automatically. [v_1_3 first_class="1"] [v_text_block title="Institute Pic" animation_effect="" css_class="" container_css="" custom_css=""] [/v_text_block] [/v_1_3] [v_2_3 Edit snippet
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The fix added appends the page builder content in the wp editor content. Previously page builder content was invisible to Yoast SEO. So the main change is that the Pagebuilder content is now visible to Yoast SEO content analysis which means your focus keywords would correctly describe the keyword strength. Regarding the meta tags not being picked up from the content part we will need to do a further investigation on this as yoast SEO makes an ajax call for every shortcode to return the genrated content and it should not be displayed in the meta content snippet generated by yoast. While we debug this, for the time being you can use the meta tag generator in the content analysis.
    learner4life
    Participant
    Okay, this will work. But there is another glitch though. Copying v_admin.js alone wasn't working so I moved the vibe_editor.php file as well. However, after changing the to the new vibe_editor.php I was having some problems - such as carousel/rotating blocks not loading. So instead of trying to copy the whole file, I simply thought of adding the following parts to the new vibe-editor.php but that didn't work either. Any more ideas? add_action('wp_ajax_get_vibe_builder','vibe_yoast_get_vibe_builder'); function vibe_yoast_get_vibe_builder(){ $post_id = $_POST['post_id']; $enabled = get_post_meta($post_id,'_enable_builder',true); if(!empty($enabled)){ $content = get_post_meta($post_id,'_builder_settings',true); echo $content['layout_shortcode']; } die(); }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yoast seo has moved on to javascript totally . We have added the fix for this at the end of v_admin.js file  . YOu can just copy that part only and paste at the end of the your v_admin.js file . /* YOAST SEO COMPATIBILITY */ (function() {   'use strict'; jQuery(document).ready(function($){            jQuery( window).on( 'YoastSEO:ready',function(){         var VibeBuilderPlugin = function() {             YoastSEO.app.registerPlugin( 'VibeBuilderPlugin', {status: 'ready'} );             /**            * @param modification    {string}    The name of the filter            * @param callable        {function}  The callable            * @param pluginName      {string}    The plugin that is registering the modification.            * @param priority        {number}    (optional) Used to specify the order in which the callables            *                                    associated with a particular filter are called. Lower numbers            *                                    correspond with earlier execution.            */           YoastSEO.app.registerModification( 'content', this.myContentModification, 'VibeBuilderPlugin', 5 );         }           /**          * Adds some text to the data...          *          * @param data The data to modify          */         VibeBuilderPlugin.prototype.myContentModification = function(data) {           return data + $('#pagebuilder_generated_shortcode').val();         };                       new VibeBuilderPlugin();         }); }); }()); Paste the above code in your v_admin.js file at the end . refer : http://prntscr.com/acymf3
    learner4life
    Participant
    No that doesn't work. It has something to do with the vibe-editor.php as well. Don't know what. But last time when I replaced both the v_admin.js file and vibe-editor.php in plugins/vibe-customtype only then the keyword analysis seemed to work. Perhaps there is something that I need to add/edit in vibe-editor.php as well to make it work?
    learner4life
    Participant
    Most likely the #pagebuilder_generated_shortcode that is referenced in vibe-editor.php
    learner4life
    Participant
    No problem, I think I got it. Thanks!
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Yoast SEO’ is closed to new replies.