Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kffaner
    Spectator
    the outdated files are causing issues like pay button disappearing etc, i contacted woocommerce and they told me to update template files, i did but that crashes the checkout page, so please update these files appropriatelly so that i could have a working woocommerce integration with wplms. This is something that really should have been addressed first and foremost and i see a lot of people having issues with it, why is it so difficult to update the template files with the right ones and include it in theme update for you??? Please assist. thanks.   <span style="color: #555555; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, monospace;"><span style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07);">wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, </span></span> <span style="color: #555555; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, monospace;"><span style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07);">wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.3 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, </span></span> <span style="color: #555555; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, monospace;"><span style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07);">wplms/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0, </span></span>
    kffaner
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    thanks, but, why am i not getting these updates automatically? wordpress usually tells me when update is available. I do have it all setup for autoupdate, please assist. thanks.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    ok i set it up, thanks for your help, fingers crossed it wont mess anything up lol.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    I was able to update it with no trouble, thanks so much for pointing that out i completely missed that automatic updates have stopped (i needed to re enter he credentials).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Do you want any further help or can i close this topic ?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Your theme (WPLMS) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files’ is closed to new replies.