Youtube iframe link automate change after save

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Youtube iframe link automate change after save

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    logan
    Hello, Please share your page url and credentials in a private reply. i will check the issue.
    MateuszTomkowski
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    That is your user name and password of the website only then i can check the issue. also i will need the list of issues you are facing.
    MateuszTomkowski
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i have fixed it for you. here it is: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfbXUZZjZ
    MateuszTomkowski
    Spectator
    Thank You soo mutch!
    logan
    hahahha what about my extra penny you were talking about in your older messages. just kidding. if there is any other issue please let me know else i will mark this topic as resolved. thanks
    MateuszTomkowski
    Spectator
    Hi, I have again the same problem. I don't change anythink. In course any video did't work.
    logan
    Hello, This could be a third party plugin which is causing code conflicts. 1.Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins. 2.Delete browsers cache 3.Re-save permalinks. If it does not work only then share your wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply so that i can look into this matter.
    MateuszTomkowski
    Spectator
    I find widget which give issues. This is widget from payment Dotpay. If i switch off this widget, video work correctly. If i turn on, video don't appear. I write to support Dotpay, but they tell me that, they can't repair this, because they dont know how to repair xD. It's hard to repair this? Do you know how widget works? It is possible?
    logan
    Hello, No this is a 3rd party plugin. we have never heard about this. it is conflicting with wplms. i suggest you to not use this plugin only then your videos will work.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Youtube iframe link automate change after save’ is closed to new replies.