Youzer Plugin integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Youzer Plugin integration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I am planning to purchase the youzer plugin to use this with my wplms based website. Wanted to confirm whether the compatibility issues between the two have been resolved? Kindly suggest...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We have tested this plugin with our theme but it does not works properly. This is due to buddpress template overriding, both theme and this plugin overrides buddypress template. But priority of theme is higher then this plugin thats why it is not working properly with theme. Sorry! for that.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Is there any way to integrate these two together based on paid customisation request? The plugin offers some really interesting features.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, For now, we are unable to do this customization. But you can make a feature request for this. So we can consider this in future. Refer : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    talvinder
    Spectator
    I am planning to purchase the youzer plugin to use this with my wplms based website. Wanted to confirm whether the compatibility issues between the two have been resolved?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Not resolved yet . But we are trying to .
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Hi! I am also interested in that plugin. Is there any news? Is it compatible with WPLMS?   Thanks!
    logan
    we are working on wplms 4.0. once it is released we will be focusing on other issues. i just want you to have little patience in this matter.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Youzer Plugin integration’ is closed to new replies.