Zoom Plugin – Instructor Account | PART 2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Zoom Plugin – Instructor Account | PART 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I had the same question as Otto: Is there an option that each instructor can use their Zoom account with the plugin? Your answer say: Right now there is not but we will be adding in future updates. I also think this is very important. According to your answer, I ask myself the following questions: 1.-Is it possible that the trainer creates a meeting directly in Zoom and that when inserting it into, for example a unit, that meeting is reflected/showed in his/her list of meetings created/scheduled? Do you have a extra code  for this? 2.-What if more than one trainer wants to start a meeting at the same time? it's possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hi, I have read this link that you have sent me but it does not solve my doubt. I guess that you had tried zooming in your application before publishing the paid plugin. What I need to know is if with my Zoom basic plan, different trainers can have video conferences at the same time.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we do show the meeting url .The plugin job is to show the meeting url to relevant user on the wordpress page . The meeting is actually joined in the zoom software and as far as I know you have enable this setting in your zoom account as shown in above links .
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Sorry, I dont undestand well your answerd. So, Is it posible for more than one trainers to have video conferences at the same time?
    Veronica
    hi, yes possible ,the plugin will show the url to join he meeting of same time but it opens in the zoom software from there depending upon zoom account settings
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks. You can close this topic.
    Veronica
    ok thanks to confirm topic closed  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Zoom Plugin – Instructor Account | PART 2’ is closed to new replies.