Please download the plugin from here: WPLMS CLEVERCOURSE MIGRATION PLUGIN
- This plugin will help you to migrate all your CleverCourse courses to wplms courses.
- With the courses all its units, quizzes and questions will also be migrated.
- The whole process will take just one click to migrate the courses.
- Please make sure your clevercourse theme is active on your wordpress website.
- Now download the clevercourse migration plugin from the above link.
- Install the plugin by going to your wp-admin dashboard -> plugins -> add new -> upload plugin.
- Now activate the plugin.
Steps to migrate:
- After activation you can see a notification which says that the woocommerce plugin should be activated if you are using paid courses, refer:
- If you are not using paid courses then ignore this message and just click on “click here” button. If you are using paid courses then please install and activate the woocommerce plugin and then click on “click here” button.
- Now you’ll see a notice to migrate clevercourse courses to WPLMS.
- Click on “Begin Migration Now” button to start the migration, refer:
- Now you’ll see the notice that your courses has been migrated and you need to deactivate the goodlaye plugins and activate the WPLMS theme, refer:
- Now install OR activate the wplms theme and deactivate the goodlayer plugins to check the courses in wplms.
- Done. The migration is successful.
Now if you do not like the migrated courses and wants the CleaverCourse courses back, then simply deactivate the wplms theme and activate the clevercourse theme and plugins.
Since no data is deleted while the migration process so you’ll get your clevercourse courses back if you activate clevercourse theme.
NOTE: You can delete the WPLMS CleverCourse migrate plugin after migration is complete.
Video Coming Soon.