This Addon plugin would enable Instructors to put a limitation on unit views by Students pursuing courses.
- Install the plugin, from WP Admin – Plugins – Add New
- Activate the plugin.
- Edit the course and locate the field “Number of times user can access course units”
- Optionally you can also override the above value by setting this in units, edit the units of your course from Front end or from the back end and locate the field : Number of times user can access this unit.
- Note that if this value is set at level 4 then the course unit count value would not be considered while accessing the unit.
- Set a value in the field stated in step 3 or 4 and save.
- Now check as a “Student”, this setting would not affect the instructor or administrator of the site. So make sure you test it as a student.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote