This addon enables you to assign certificates to your Quizzes. The certificates can be awarded to users when they finish the quiz or when they get marks more than the certificate score. Similar to courses, the quiz title, quiz scores can be displayed on the certificates using shortcodes :
- Make sure you have WPLMS theme installed and activated on the site.
- Make sure the Vibe Custom types plugin is also active.
- Download the plugin from this link: wplms-quiz-certificates
- Activate the plugin.
- To award the Certificate to the users follow this tutorial:
How to Use:
- Edit the Course in the Front end.
- Edit the quiz where you want to award the certificate.
- In the setting, you will see a Certificate template section.
- Edit the Quiz where you want to insert the certificate.
- You will see a “Certificate template”.
Admin need to set the following points
a)QUIZ PASSING MARKS/SCORE
c)CERTIFICATE AWARDING MARKS/SCORE (Optional)
2. Now you need to go in admin under the course and assign the course to the users.
3. After assigning the course to the user then the user needs to start the course.
4. When a user starts the course then he/she will go to the first unit of the particular section.
5. From here user needs to complete all the units to give the quiz. Once the user completed all the units then a quiz comes in front of the user.
Now the user can start the quiz.
6. When the Admin enabled the passing score in LMS Settings. After that, If the user got the passing marks in the quiz then he/she will get the quiz certificate.
7. But if the user doesn’t get the passing marks then he/she will not get a certificate.
8. To see the certificate
go in profile->and can see here the certificate.
9. Now open it and download the certificate in pdf for the future reference.