In this tip we’ll learn how to enable DWQA support for WPLMS. DWQA is a Questions and answer plugin which can be downloaded from here :wplms-dwqa
Following are the steps to get you started :
0. Rename the downloaded file wplms-dwqa.zip
1. Install both the plugins
2. Change the Slugs in DWQA settings for Questions, as questions is already used for Quiz questions.
3. Give permission settings to view/edit/delete to Instructors and Students from DWQA Settings -> Permissions
4. Create Question Tags for Questions.
5. Connect these question tags for each course in Course Settings metabox. All questions connected to this tag would appear in Course -> questions tab.
Refer to below video on how to use DWQA with WPLMS :
To Report bugs on the Add on plugin : https://github.com/VibeThemes/WPLMS-DWQA